Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

This One Is For The UK Fans Out There...University of Kentucky, That Is!

Never in a million years would I have ever admitted this, especially for all the world to see, but I have recently become a UK fan. I have lived in Kentucky for quite a few years, and I will ALWAYS be a  Florida girl. I had the opportunity to visit the UK campus not too long ago. It was then that I found out that not only is it one of the top schools in the country, but also has the #7 Spanish program as well. I figured, I live here, I might as well cheer on the home team. I also happen to LOVE basketball (as in die hard Miami Heat fans in my house). I love basketball almost (ALMOST) as much as soccer. Here in Kentucky, it seems to be almost a religion. So, I have these mugs, wine glasses, and sport mugs for all of the loyal Kentucky fans out there. They really are fun to watch. You can find them here~~> http://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamingbythesea/

All of my glasses and mugs can be sold individually or in sets, and most can be personalized. Please contact me with any questions you may have in regards to pricing, personalization, shipping, etc.












Have a great day, and stay warm....

~Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave it under "Anonymous" make sure you leave your name along with your comments. Thanks for stopping by!