Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It Has Been A While...

Sorry for the absence the past *almost 3* months! Fall season is our busiest season in my home. Our 2 oldest boys play soccer and run Cross Country for the school. I have been etching glasses for local orders, but my stamps and cardstock have been neglected all of this time. I got the Silhouette in July (or was it August?) from my local scrapbook store, http://preciousscraps.blogspot.com/. If you live in the area, you should definitely stop by. The Silhouette offers soooo many more options than the Cricut I was using. I am able to upload my own designs, use my own fonts, and best of all, it doesn't require much space since there are no cartridges to store. I won't be giving up my Cricut yet, but I do love my Silhouette!!

So, here are a few pictures of the glasses I etched recently for a customer. You can always place an order directly through my etsy shop.





I'll be back later with Christmas themed glasses that are ready to ship now. Have a great day!

~Antoinette





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave it under "Anonymous" make sure you leave your name along with your comments. Thanks for stopping by!