Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday

This is my first time posting anything for Sweet Shot Tuesday, which is hosted by Darcy at Life With My 3 Boybarians. Great site, I have been learning soooo much since I found her blog. If you have a chance, follow the links to her 31 Days Series. Lots and lots of helpful tips and tutorials if you are new to digital photography with a DSLR, or to Photoshop/Elements.
The photo I am posting is actually one that my 9 year old, Alex, took of me and Dominic a few days ago. I love it, 1- because Alex took it, 2- because Alex took it with my "big girl" camera (Canon Rebel XS), and 3- because it was a spur-of-the-moment-hey-mom-turn-around kind of photo. I fixed it up a little bit in PSE (mainly because Dominic's outfit was completely mismatched).




Darcy will be hosting her 2nd Annual Holiday Bokeh Party this Thursday. If you'd like to participate, the link goes live on Wednesday night- midnight, Central time.

I'll be back later with a new post about my etched glasses for Christmas!!

Have a great day!


~Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave it under "Anonymous" make sure you leave your name along with your comments. Thanks for stopping by!