Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mugs for Kids

Good morning! As promised, I am back with a post on Christmas themed items. First up, I have a melting snowman mug. At 11.75 oz, it is the perfect size for kids. It has plenty of room for the whipped cream on top of that hot chocolate. This would be a great gift for anyone on your list this year.

It is available now in my Etsy shop, and can be personalized with someone's name on the other side of the cup. I have one available now, but if you need more, please contact me.








Next, I have a mug that is a little bit more grown up. This one has 3 snowflakes on one side, and just like most of the glasses I etch, can be personalized if you would like.














I have more but I hear Dominic moving around...time to get the daily routine started. I will be back later. I have SO MANY more glasses and gifts to share. There is something for everyone on your Christmas list. Everything is ready to ship too!


See you soon!


~Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave it under "Anonymous" make sure you leave your name along with your comments. Thanks for stopping by!