Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

BBQ at Nikkol's House





June 2008. I somehow talked my dear friend Nikkol into having a going away bbq at her house. I wanted to see everyone before we left Las Vegas and since we all have kids, it was easier to do it at her house. My house was too small and my wacky neighbors would have gone nuts (as fun as that would have been, I was not interested in ruining anyone's time!). Thank you Nikkol & James, for welcoming us into your home and to the wonderful friends who were able to make it: Jessica, Alicia, Nina, Teresa, Denise, Rob, Ken and Rosie. For those that couldn't make it, I'll see you when we visit. THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave it under "Anonymous" make sure you leave your name along with your comments. Thanks for stopping by!