Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dear Photograph- What A Cool Site!!

I am not exactly sure how I found this website, but it is BY FAR one of the coolest. EVER. It is called Dear Photograph, and here is the description from the main page: take a picture of a picture from the past in the present. Easy enough! One of my very favorite ones is this one: http://dearphotograph.com/post/6958037321/dear-photograph-thank-you-for-everything-we and here is my attempt at one of my own: 

I printed the picture on a little printer that apparently needed new ink cartridges. In it, my mother is holding Dominic when he was maybe 1 week old. He turned 1 July 18th!! 

In any case, you should check out Dear Photograph. If anything, it makes you want to go back in time, look at old photos. Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave it under "Anonymous" make sure you leave your name along with your comments. Thanks for stopping by!