Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010


Coffee cozy made with black felt, butterfly dies and French knots. This particular one is for the Grande size cup at Starbucks (20.5 oz). After I measured the black felt I handstitched the ends to fit around the cup. Pretty easy, and would have taken me only about 1 hour (at the most) to make, except for the fact that I always forget how to make those French knots! In any case, I will remember for next time. I have this one for sale -$5. I can't wait to get a few more colors of felt, so many other color combinations out there...

All supplies PTI, unless otherwise noted.
Felt: True Black, White, Hibiscus Burst
Buttons: True Black
Dies: Butterfly
Martha Stewart Scalloped Edger
Thread: not sure but it is crochet thread in white

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave it under "Anonymous" make sure you leave your name along with your comments. Thanks for stopping by!