Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

i miss you.
















I got the idea  for this card from Nichole Heady's and it also became the Mother's Day card I sent to my mom. It says Happy Mother's Day inside. I do miss her, but I put that on the front b/c while my mom was visiting she and my dog Marley bonded....something I am not sure my mom will admit. lol
(This is also another card sent to Peru that still hasn't made it down there!!)

Stamps: Chair-ished and Vintage Picnic- PTI
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy- PTI; Chocolate Chip- SU
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Noir Black- PTI
Markers: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun, Real Red- SU
Other: Cuttlebug Argyle folder

1 comment:

If you leave it under "Anonymous" make sure you leave your name along with your comments. Thanks for stopping by!