Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Birthday Wishes




This was my first attempt with a 1st Birthday card for my best friend's son. I wasn't crazy about it, so I started over...

...and ended up with this. I had to mail it before I got too frustrated, but I still feel as if something is missing. Inside it says "Happy 1st Birthday" (printed). Maybe I could have added a "1" on the outside? I am open to suggestions (please!!)
I know my friend will love it regardless, but I want to know what I could have to done to make this one a little bit nicer.

1 comment:

  1. oh my that blue and white card is deliscious Antoinette! I am so glad I stopped in today to visit! Have a great weeks end!~Hugs~Donna

    ReplyDelete

If you leave it under "Anonymous" make sure you leave your name along with your comments. Thanks for stopping by!