Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Project 365


I am trying to get caught up with the P365 pictures, we've been pretty busy lately. Mr. Skinner is installing most of our flooring, and I help when I can. Usually by the time I get home from work, Matt is ready to stop for the day. This past Saturday we pulled up the living room carpet...and let's just say I'm glad we didn't really know what was under there before! My allergies are going CRAZY, and I don't feel so good because of it. I can't wait until this part is over! Hopefully I will be up to date on the Project 365 photos by the end of the week, but I am not making any promises...right now I'd much rather help as much as can with the floors. There is NOTHING like coming home to shiny new floors. THANK YOU MATT FOR THE GREAT JOB YOU ARE DOING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave it under "Anonymous" make sure you leave your name along with your comments. Thanks for stopping by!